Bill of lading

Before transporting any type of merchandise, it is highly recommended to fill out the CTMA Transport bill of lading forms.

To fill out the form, click here

Form for transportation from the Montreal area and any other region. 

Insurance certificates

Transport maritime
Transport routier
CTPAT (exchange with USA)
PEP (exchange throughout Canada)